Visitors Travel Insurance Quote: Visitors Insurance™.com is a well-known division of Community Insurance Agency, Inc which offers international visitors insurance plans. The agency is specialized in offering a range of travel-related coverages to the U.S. as well as international travelers. They also provide coverage for non-U.S. citizens who wants to travel to the USA or any other country, and also the US residents who want to travel outside the USA.
Is Visitor Insurance Mandatory in the U.S.?
The visitors traveling or visiting the United States must have travel health insurance. Foreign visitors must know that the medical costs are very high in the United States and if they don’t have any proper insurance, they may face trouble there. Without the right insurance, you will soon run out of your pocket and the expenses will become too expensive for you as a traveler.
However, American Visitors Insurance is not required for the visitors for entering the country, but it is very necessary for you if you are traveling outside your home country. Also, your home country’s insurance may offer limited coverage or sometimes even no coverage as soon as you leave your home country.
What are Visitors Travel Insurance Services?
The Visitors Travel Insurance company offers a list of services or policies to their customers. These services may range from low to comprehensive coverage plans. In addition to that, the Visitors Insurance agency not only offers its services to US citizens but also to foreign nationals. Here is the list of Visitors Travel Insurance services and policies:
- Travel Insurance for US citizens who are traveling abroad.
- Visitors Insurance for the foreign citizens.
- Student medical insurance in the United States.
- Missionary Insurance.
- Pre-existing Condition Coverage Plans.
- Group Insurance for IT companies.
- Trip cancelation or interruption insurance.
How Much Does Visitors Insurance Cost?
There is no fixed cost of the Visitors Travel Insurance Plan as the expenses may vary based on the type of plan you pick. The Visitors Insurance agency will offer you a range of plans starting from the low-cost schedule of benefit plans to comprehensive coverage plans.
Overall, all the Visitors Travel Insurance plans that are offered by the agency are very reasonably priced. Meanwhile, their visitor’s plans also don’t carry any strict age limits along with that, you are not asked to take a medical exam as well. You can also call the agency at Visitors Insurance official customer support number for discussing your coverage plan, or to view and compare the plans.
What are the types of Visitors Insurance plans?
The Visitors Travel Insurance offers you two main plans options which consist of a low-cost, fixed schedule of benefits plans as well as comprehensive coverage plans.
The Low-cost, fixed schedule of benefits plans are basic and are way cheaper than any other plan. It will cover your emergency room and hospitalization payments. To be specific, these types of policies are pay and claim which in simple words means that as soon as it is claimed, the insurance company will compensate a precise dollar amount for each and every benefit.
On the other hand, comprehensive coverage plans are the most popular visitors insurance plans available so far. They ask their customers to select this plan as it covers most of its sickness/illness policies, even the new ones. You also get the options where you can avail 100 percent coverage up to the policy maximum you select as long as you go to the provider which is within your PPO network.
How to get Visitors Travel Insurance at visitorsinsurance.com?
If you want to Apply for Visitors Travel Insurance at visitorsinsurance.com, then you need to follow certain instructions to get it without facing any hurdle.
- Step 1: Start the process by opening the web browser on your device and then visiting the official site at www.visitorsinsurance.com
- Step 2: You will be directed to the official homepage, where you have to find the Quote form.
- Step 3: Once you find the Quote form, start filling it by giving correct answers.
- Step 4: You will see a drop-down menu list from which you have to select your citizenship such as the US or Non-US citizen.
- Step 5: After this, you have to select your coverage area from the given options such as worldwide plus US/ Canada, or worldwide.
- Step 6: Now, please select the maximum amount of your policy coverage, which will be between $10,000 and $8,000,000.
- Step 7: Now you have to select your policy start date and end date, after this key in your personal details such as your age, spouse age, gender, number of dependent children, your kids under the age of nine years.
- Step 8: As soon as you are done filling in your details, you have to select on the ‘Get Quotes’ button.
Once it is done, you can review your policy options and then you get eligible to apply for your selected policy online.
In order to ask any question regarding visitor travel insurance or if you are having trouble with the same, you should call their customer service number. Give them a call at 800-344-9540, and the official representative will provide you with proper guidance. In addition to their customer support number, you can also ask them any questions or ask about their competitive quotes through an e-mail. Their email address is [email protected] They also offer this service through WhatsApp and you can contact them at +1-847-897-5120.
It doesn’t matter whether you are looking for an individual or a group plan, the agency is going to customize a plan for you that will your needs perfectly. Once they understand your insurance needs, their licensed customer service agents are going to share a custom email quote for your analysis.
The online application is going to take less than five minutes to apply. In addition to that, your ID cards and coverage documents are going to be emailed to you within ten to fifteen minutes. Visitors Insurance™.com are providing their excellent services for more than 35 years. If you have any trouble or want to ask about other visitor travel insurance options, then you can contact their customer services as well.